Been a year since I entered Blogger. Many things happened but I didn’t see a point in blogging about my happenings anymore since Tumblr has been pretty addictive. Of course I was wrong. I kinda miss blogging, just typing whatever that comes to my mind and heck who thinks what I’m saying. Even if it doesn’t make sense to anyone, it did to me.
I’ve moved on to Year 2 in poly for a couple of months already and I see Life getting tougher and tougher for me whether academically or any other aspects. I’ve met tough times but managed to overcome through them with the help of few loved ones and definitely, the faith I have in myself. Problem is something we can’t run away from. The more we fear, it starts to appear more and more often.
Still, your Family will always be there for you. I’m really thankful for being in this Family. A family who supports me and encourages me.
Why is time passing by so quickly?
I’ve yet to craft out my 2011’s resolution and 2012’s here already. Who knows, in a blink of an eye we’re all gathering together with our loved ones to countdown to year 2013 already. Will time please slow its pace down for a little while? There is just so much to do this year. Internship near the end of this year is something I’m actually looking forward to. I hope I’m able to secure a good place. I wanna go overseas for internship to gain more exposure but then again…it’s not gonna be easy. Well oh well, what’s easy?
May 2012 be an awesome year for me and everyone else! Life’s good, take it easy all! ;)